GIC Car Clinic technicians are trained to repair today’s complex brake systems. We’ll inspect your car’s brake system to make sure it’s working right, diagnose any problem, and offer suggestions and an estimate for repair.
We provide full repair service for all your braking needs:
- Brake pads replacement
- Brake shoes replacement
- Brake rotors
- Brake drums
- Brake hoses and lines
- Brake boosters
- Master cylinders
- Brake calipers
- Wheel cylinders
- Parking brakes
- Anti-Lock brake system diagnostic and repairs
Rest assured, our repairs are guaranteed to eliminate brake squeak. Plus, we can perform routine maintenance as suggested by your car’s manufacturer. This usually includes a brake fluid flush, removing the air and moisture from the brake hydraulic system, and replacing brake fluid.
Whatever your braking system needs, we’ll deliver the service to ensure everything works right. Trust GIC Car Clinic to take care of your car’s brake service maintenance and repairs.
- Check brake fluid level every 10,000 miles.
- Check friction material every 10,000 miles.
- Check brake cables every 10,000 miles.
- Change brake fluid every 20,000 miles or 2 years.
- When performing a complete brake job, refinish rotors and drums, replace brake pads or shoes, inspect, clean and repack wheel bearings and replace grease seal.
- Inspect brake calipers, wheel cylinders and brake hardware.
- Always replace pads with the same type of friction material (organic or semi-metallic).
- Replace brake rotors or drums if they are under minimum specifications.
Maintenance requirements vary by vehicle. Contact GIC Car Clinic in San Jose, California or consult your owner’s manual for actual required maintenance.