GIC Car Clinic is committed to providing the best quality of auto repair service to its customers. We rigorously follow the established code of ethics of the AAIA’s Car Care Professionals Network. We are also pledged to the Code of Responsible Automotive Servicing Practices and the ASE-Certified Technicians’ Code of Ethics. Our support to ASE is evident from our technicians, who are all ASE-certified and adhere to its exacting standards, constantly upgrading their skills. The customer is always at the center of our services and we pride ourselves on providing the best value.
We promise to follow these standards from the Automotive Service Association code of ethics:
- Keeping the customer in the loop about corrective repairs for existing problems as well as preventive maintenance services.
- Giving the best cost estimate for repair & maintenance work.
- Making sure repairs are approved before proceeding.
- Keeping a constant channel of communication with the customer.
- Taking the best care possible of items handed over for repair/maintenance.
- Doing all jobs right the first time, avoiding rework.
- Producing a complete invoice for all services rendered and used or remanufactured parts, including detailed break-up of costs and all warranties.
- Allowing the customer to inspect replaced parts.
- Handling customer complaints in a fair manner and co-operating with established forums for consumer complaint mediation.
- Maintaining the highest industry standards at all time and opposing any form of automotive industry abuse.
As per the AAIA’s Car Care Professionals Network pledge, we will abide by the following code of ethics:
- Acting in the best interests of the customer and the automobile industry at large.
- Offering all customers the finest quality service based on integrity, professionalism and politeness.
- Undergoing training and getting certified in the latest industry standards and adopting these in our service.
- Constantly learning new technical and managerial skills.
- Building bonds of trust and open communication with customers and strong relationships among co-workers.
- Laying importance to health and safety within the premises.
- Promoting the “Be Car Care Aware” campaign by spreading mass awareness about basic auto maintenance and repair.
- Contributing to and supporting the automotive industry at local, state and national levels.