GIC Car Clinic is committed to providing the best quality of auto repair service to its customers. We rigorously follow the established code of ethics of the AAIA's Car Care Professionals Network. We are also pledged to the Code of Responsible Automotive Servicing Practices and the ASE-Certified Technicians' Code of Ethics. Our support to ASE is evident from our technicians, who are all ASE-certified and adhere to its exacting standards, constantly upgrading their skills. The customer is always at the center of our services and we pride ourselves on providing the best value.
As per the AAIA's Car Care Professionals Network pledge, we will abide by the following code of ethics:
- Acting in the best interests of the customer and the automobile industry at large.
- Offering all customers the finest quality service based on integrity, professionalism and politeness.
- Undergoing training and getting certified in the latest industry standards and adopting these in our service.
- Constantly learning new technical and managerial skills.
- Building bonds of trust and open communication with customers and strong relationships among co-workers.
- Laying importance to health and safety within the premises.
- Promoting the "Be Car Care Aware" campaign by spreading mass awareness about basic auto maintenance and repair.
- Contributing to and supporting the automotive industry at local, state and national levels.
We promise to follow these standards from the Automotive Service Association code of ethics:
- Keeping the customer in the loop about corrective repairs for existing problems as well as preventive maintenance services.
- Giving the best cost estimate for repair and maintenance work.
- Getting work underway only after receiving the go-ahead from the customer.
- Keeping a constant channel of communication with the customer regarding appointments and job completion plans.
- Taking the best care possible of items handed over for repair / maintenance.
- Doing all jobs right the first time, avoiding rework.
- Producing a complete invoice for all services rendered and used or remanufactured parts, including detailed break-up of costs and all warranties.
- Allowing the customer to inspect replaced parts.
- Handling customer complaints in a fair manner and co-operating with established forums for consumer complaint mediation.
- Maintaining the highest industry standards at all time and opposing any form of automotive industry abuse.
The ASE Code of Ethics binds GIC Car Clinic's ASE-certified technicians to the following:
- Carrying out service with full integrity and putting in best efforts for the customer and employer.
- Rendering the best workmanship.
- Learning new skills and assimilating knowledge relevant to the industry at all times.
- Employing manufacturer-recommended materials and giving importance to safety.
- Carrying out only the repair and maintenance work which is required.
- Giving the best treatment to customer's vehicles.
- Helping other technicians in need while upholding the name of the business.
- Being a role model for ASE-Certified Technicians.
With these accreditations and ratings, you can completely trust GIC Car Clinic for all your auto repair needs. We are well-versed in handling vehicles of any make or model. To make an appointment for your auto repairs, get in touch with us via e-mail or visit our service shop in San Jose, California.
Got Questions? Send us an Email